Thank You For Signing Up
Thank you for signing up to receive my 5 part report on HS!
Be on the lookout for the first of five emails tomorrow. If at anytime during this course you have any questions, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope we can work together to cure you of HS permanently.
Your free bonus to say thanks for subscribing!
As promised, here is your free anti-HS recipe. I got this recipe from Therese Wilson over at The Fast Hidradenitis Suppurativa Cure™, and I absolutely love it. Thanks, Therese!
Grilled Chicken Fajitas
This recipe makes 2 wraps in 10 minutes.
- 2 cups fully cooked grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon coriander
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 whole wheat (fajita sized) tortillas
- 1/2 cup of diced tomaties
- 1/2 cup of sliced avocado
- 1/4 cup of salsa
- Combine the grilled chicken strips, bell peppers, onion, spices, garlic and lemon juice. Mix these well.
- Take out your large non-stick skillet, and place it over medium heat. Add coconut oil. Transfer the mixed ingredients from Step 1 to the skillet, cook for about 5-7 minutes, or until you are sure the chicken is heated through, peppers are nice and tender, and the onion and garlic is cooked.
- Place 2 fajitas on 2 separate plates, and warm them. Divide the mix between the two fajitas. Garnish with the tomata, avocado and salsa.
I love adding some sour cream at the very end!
Not sure what to do next?
How about checking out one of the following articles?[display-posts include_excerpt=”true” image_size=”thumbnail” wrapper=”div”]